Well, in an effort to chronicle our crazy lives I have decided to take up blogging. Hopefully in years to come the kids will be grateful to be able to reflect upon their childhood from anywhere in the world just by logging onto this blog. I, for one, will be glad to have a record of what occurred during this time when life seems like a whirlwind and your mind cannot keep track of everything that you may want it to. So join us for this crazy ride we call life and experience our ups, downs and in-betweens because before we know it the kids will be grown and our lives will be mearly a reflection of all the moments that have come and gone...moments that hopefully I will be able to share on our family's blog.
Megan
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment